- User Manual Download
- Compatible with OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (in the United States, the year is 1996 and after). Supports all five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM. (May not support some Hybrid or electric vehicles)
- FIX SIMPLE PROBLEMS YOURSELF - Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer specific), view freeze frame data & I/M readiness monitors, turn off the MIL/ Check Engine Light and view real-time sensor readings using your phone or tablet. (A third-party OBD2 App required such as OBD Fusion, DashCommand and Torque; Fee may apply)
- READ REAL-TIME ENGINE SENSOR DATA – Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short/ Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure. (Your vehicle may not support all above parameters.)
- EASY TO USE. Supports iPhone, iPad and also compatible with Android/Windows. iOS users can make the following setting to have internet access via their mobile data: set up static IP address 192.168.0.11 for WiFi_OBD2 with Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0 and Router 192.168.0.10.
- PEACE OF MIND: We back it with 30-day money back guarantee, 12-month hassle-free replacement warranty and easy to reach, friendly customer support. Package includes: 1 x Veepeak VP01 Mini WiFi OBD2 Scanner and 1 x User Manual.
: Works on OBD2/EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (since 1996 in USA, 1998 in Canada, 2001 for petrol and 2004 for diesel in EU)
Supports iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch); also supports Android phones and tablets.
Recommend APPs: OBD Fusion, DashCommand, EOBD Facile, OBD Car Doctor for iOS on App Store and Torque Pro for Android on Google Play (check whether the App requires a WiFi or Bluetooth OBD2 adapter).
Support OBD II Protocols
SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 Kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 Kbaud)
ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
Some of readable parameters from the vehicle
Engine Coolant Temp
Calculated Engine Load
Intake Manifold Pressure
Air Intake Temp
Mass Air Flow
EVAP System Vapor Pressure
Note: Your vehicle may not support all above parameters. How many parameters you can get is depended on the vehicle manufacturer's implementation
Veepeak VP01 WiFi OBD Adapter for iOS and Android
- Brand: Veepeak
- Product Code: VP01